Washington-Dulles/IAD Sunday, March 11

Private 767-300 N804MS rests at Signature.

Air Canada Jazz CRJ C-FSKE

Lufthansa 747-400 D-ABVR

30 years ago, this would have been a typical Western photo of a Soviet aircraft. I don't care, I shot a Tupolev! Tu-154M RA-85655 with "Y. A. Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center" titles departs as OPEN SKIES 33T to Wright-Patterson AFB.

Need a runway fixed? Call these guys. They came out, did some patching on 1L, and left. The runway was out of service for less than 20 minutes.

Private 767-300 N804MS rests at Signature.

Air Canada Jazz CRJ C-FSKE

Lufthansa 747-400 D-ABVR

30 years ago, this would have been a typical Western photo of a Soviet aircraft. I don't care, I shot a Tupolev! Tu-154M RA-85655 with "Y. A. Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center" titles departs as OPEN SKIES 33T to Wright-Patterson AFB.

Need a runway fixed? Call these guys. They came out, did some patching on 1L, and left. The runway was out of service for less than 20 minutes.

<< Home